Code of Conduct
- Policy on Determination of Materiality of Events
- The Code of Conduct is applicable to Directors and Senior Management of Man Group of Companies.
- This Code envisages that the Directors and senior Management must act within the bounds of the authority conferred upon them and with a duty to comply with the requirements of applicable law and within the Code of Conduct given below.
- The purpose of this Code is to enhance ethical standards and transparency in managing the affairs of the Man Group, to sustain the trust and confidence reposed by the shareholders of the Man Group.
- This Code shall come into force with effect from the 4th day of March, 2010.
- All the Directors and Senior Management shall be required to affirm compliance with this Code on an annual basis, within 30 days of close of every financial year to the Company Secretary.
- Please click here to download the full version of Man Code of Conduct